Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Week three of portfolio project

     It is time to start planning out out what we want the first steps to our film to look like but first we have made some changes to our characters and the plot. Now, there's only going to be two main characters, Lucy and Maya. Maya and Lucy will go on their daily jogs and Lucy will be the one found dead, Maya will find Lucy dead but there won't be any evidence of this murder, the only one that saw it and knows about it is Maya. The reason why my teammates and I decided to make this change is because with further research we realized that it would be way more interesting and it could leave our audience wanting more with our film opening which is the whole purpose. For our setting we have decided to do it at Markham Park, in the back there's a space perfect for recording where it's a road and barely anyone passes through it so it'll be perfect for recording our scenes. Also, since Markham has a lot of woods it will give the perfect mystery vibe. I know that I had said before that we were going to be recording at the Everglades but we came to the conclusion that it would be safer for us to record at Markham and we have easier access to the park. 

    Now talking about planning the next steps of the project my teammates and I have talked about doing further research. This is relating to the sounds, colors, and other techniques we might need for our project to be the best. In my next post I will be talking a little more about each one of these but for now I just wanted to tell you guys the little changes we made! We will also be working on the storyboards this week so stay tuned to find out what's coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment