Friday, February 12, 2021

New Project

    The portfolio project I will be working on with my class mainly consists on creating an opening of a film. Some people might think "it's easy" but in reality it requires a lot of work and effort which is why I need a lot of preparation for it. I will need to do a lot of research and figure out what I want to do in my opening, who I want to cast, the purpose, etc. I will be needing to have all this information by next week or so if you guys stay checking up, it'll all be posted on here. I will be working individually just because I think this is a serious project, meaning that there's no time to play around and I can do good by myself, I wanted to challenge myself. Next week I will be updating you guys on what I will be working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment