Monday, February 15, 2021

Week two of portfolio project

    First things first, things took a turn in how I though I would be doing this project. Before I said that I was going to work by myself but now I will be working with my teammates Patrizia and Abril. I changed my mind because we came up with an idea I really liked and I thought it would be good to work as a group. This is still a really serious project and there's no time to play around. Now, things are going to get better. My teammates and I decided that our genre would be drama. In my next post I will be explaining more about the genre itself. It took us a minute to decide what specific genre we wanted to do but as soon as we settled, we came up with an amazing idea. We also talked about the characters and the plot of our film which I will also explain more in the next posts. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment