Wednesday, March 10, 2021

A change of genre

     I know this wasn't the main plan but at first my teammates and I were going to do drama, our story changed and I had already done a post about the drama genre. This is why I will be doing some research today about our new genre, thriller. The reason why I waited so long to do the research for the thriller genre was because I wanted to make sure we didn't change it again.  

    What is the thriller genre? 

    Thriller is the genre that has the audience at the top of their seat. This is a genre that contains excitement and suspense. There's a lot of tension in these films and the tension is created by the filmmaker by delaying what the viewers might think is inevitable. The thrillers films are considered to be the most exciting, in most of the occasions thrillers are unique. These films will always keep you wondering of what will be occurring next, they heightened the feelings of suspense for the audience. The way that characters work on thrillers is simple, the main character is isolated from people that they trusted, they have a complicated life. This separates them from other people which makes them want to prove themselves. Thrillers are just exciting, which is why we decided to do this genre. 

    Some thriller examples that you guys should check out are: 

A Quiet Place 





    I will be leaving a video here for you guys to watch. It is about Thriller vs Horror, I hope you guys enjoy this video and the post. Thank you guys for keeping up with me. I will be posting soon again so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment