Friday, March 12, 2021

Target Audience

     Hey guys, today I will be talking about the target audience for our film. I will be doing some research so you guys know everything about the target audience! 

    The target audience for thrillers is big, they go in between 15-50 years old. It depends on the age due to the fact that some of these thriller films contain violence, relationships and others. These thriller films mainly target both genders, male and female. They bring the attention from both genders due to all the suspense, the action or simply because it has the audience always wanting more. Even though females like these genre, it's mainly targeted at males due to all the action. Our film is going to target both genders. Thriller is mostly popular between the ages 18-25, this is the age in which the audience is most drawn to the story. 

    I did some research and I found this chart online. We can see in this chart that thriller is one of the top genres that people like to watch. The people love this genre because they always want to be surprised/at the edge of their seats. This is why my teammates and I decided that thriller would be the best genre for our film. 

    Hope you guys liked this post. I will be updating soon. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment