Monday, March 15, 2021

Week six of portfolio project / Editing Softwares

     Helloooo! So today I will be posting about the editing softwares we're planning to use. Since this will be one of my first times using editing softwares for something as big as a film opening, I will be needing to do some further research to see which one is the best for our project. 

    First option: iMovie 

    - iMovie is very popular for everyone that has apple, in some occasion it's the one that people go to for editing. This software allows the users to edit videos from different cameras and images. It has also a variety of transitions for the videos just in case you want to add any effects to it. It's also easy to use. It's also free if you own a Mac, which all of my team members do. 

    Second option: Adobe Premiere Pro 

    - It is said that Adobe Premiere Pro is the best for video editing. Adobe has a variety of softwares that will help you create in different ways, an example being: photoshop, illustrator and others. Adobe has amazing color workflows, amazing dynamic graphics and really good titles. It is available in all platforms the only inconvenience is that it costs about $20.99. 

I found a video that I though would help with this topic- iMovie VS Adobe Premiere Pro: Which Editor is best?


    I will be talking to my teammates about which editing software should we use the next time we meet up. This is a really important step because we need our opening film to be the best ever, meaning that we need a good editing software for this. I will be updating you guys when we come up with a decision. Thanks for checking up, i'll be posting again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment