Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The title of our film

     I have been waiting a while to talk to you guys about the title of our film. It took us a while to agree on one title since we had so many in mind but we finally came up with the perfect one. What I love the most about the title is that it relates perfectly to our plot and the film itself. I really hope you guys like it. 

    The title of our film: Walker 9:37am 

    I know it might seem weird at first but listen. The last name of our main character is Walker. We thought this would be a good idea to connect the main character to the whole film but there's a twist. It's not just Maya's last name, it's also what Maya and Lucy would do every morning (walk/run). Lucy also disappeared whenever they were exercising on one of the mornings. We thought this would be the perfect way to connect it all together, the film, the plot, the characters, and the title. The 9:37am means the exact time that Lucy disappeared, the last time that Maya saw Lucy. 

    Even though it took us a while to agree in a title, as soon as one of us mentioned this one we knew it was going to be the one. In my opinion, it has a nice ring to it too. Naming the film Walker 9:37am would also give the reader something to look for. The audience would be wondering from the start, Why that title?, Why that time?. This would keep the viewers wondering the whole time and would make them pay more attention since they'll want to know what the title means. 

    I really hope you guys will like the title and the whole film, I can't wait to show you guys the outcome. Also, I know I haven't been posting anything about the recording process but that's because I will be doing it in following posts. My teammates and I are struggling to meet up due to corona but we will be recording very very soon and I will show you guys the whole process. Stay tuned for my next post. Lots of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment