Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Character Development #2

    Now we will be talking about the other main character to our opening film. As I did in the previous post I will be including a picture of the points we touched in the conversation my teammates and I had when we met up. I will be talking about Lucy and her character development. In the previous post I mention that we changed Maya's last name, Lucy's last name remains the name. Lucy Suco is the main character's best friend. Her life is different than Mayas.

    

    My teammates and I discussed what Lucy Suco would look like. Since we had to make her look like one of us (due to the fact that we're playing the characters) we thought that adding a little touch to what she looked like would be fun. Patrizia, my friend that will be playing Lucy will be painting a part of her hair red, she has always wanted to so we saw a good opportunity. Lucy has dark brown eyes and she likes to dress all black or really dark colors. She's really adventurous, finding what's out there in the world is her first thought every morning. One of the reasons why she's like this always is because her parents are never really around, they're always working or trying to find ways of making money so they can support the family. Lucy's really wild and she likes taking a lot of risks when it comes to day-to-day activities, she'll always be the one to say "I'm down for anything". As every other rebel kid she doesn't pay a lot of attention in school meaning that her grades aren't the best. She has that one friend that she is always with and that's Maya Walker, they exercise together. Walks and runs are their favorite hobby. 

    That's what we have so far for Lucy Suco but we will definitely talk more about her in future posts. In my following post I will be addressing the kinds of angles/shots we will be using to film our opening so keep checking to be updated. I'll be posting soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment