Thursday, April 1, 2021

Reflection on key moments

    Hello guys, I'm so sad this one of the last blog posts I will be doing for this project but hey! it was an amazing experience. I'm so glad to have done my project with my teammates. They definitely made this experience worth it and it was incredibly fun to film and edit with them. 

    If I could change one thing I would probably fix our planning schedule. My teammates and I didn't follow our planning schedule because we couldn't all meet up the same day, which made it hard to follow our schedule. We had some difficulties with recording and meeting up for editing and planning but at the end of the day we accomplished our final goal. We made a lot of changes to our project since start, the genre: we switched from drama to psychological thriller. Another thing we changed was our idea in general. We wanted our film opening to be about a girl being kidnapped as she was walking out the library but when we talked to our teacher she told us how basic the idea was. This caused us to come up with the idea that we have now which we all love. 

    It was an amazing experience and I honestly learned a lot through this process. It was my very first time doing a project like this. I learned how to film and edit in just 8 weeks and I realized how planning just a film opening isn't easy at all. I would love to do this project all over again with the knowledge I have now. Again, thank you guys for being here with me through this amazing process. Stay tuned for the final result! 

    In my following posts you guys will be seeing my CCR and the final result of our film opening. 



No comments:

Post a Comment