Sunday, March 28, 2021

Script

     Today I will be showing you guys the outcome of our script. I know it might seem a little late but we just wanted to make sure it was what we were going to use for sure. 


    It doesn't look clear until you guys open it up. 

   We thought it would be easy to do the script but when the time came it was harder than we expected. As soon as we realized that we had to write down word for word what we're going to say we realized that it was going to be a challenge. We had to write everything down so it took us some time to finish it since it had to be very detailed. I will be uploading the script next, hope you guys like it. 

    The due date is coming very soon and I'm so excited for you guys to see our full project. I will be uploading it very soon, thank you guys for being so patient. Hope you guys liked the script and let me know if you have any questions. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment