Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Some problems :(

    Hey guys, hope you're all doing great. I wanted to apologize for not posting any content of the filming process. My teammates and I have been dealing with some issues. Covid-19 has been our #1 enemy. 

    It has been very difficult to record due to the fact that some of us have left to travel during these past weeks due to family things. Some of us have gotten vaccinated so we have to be very careful on when to meet. I know this wasn't what was promised but we're all getting tested this weekend so next week we can start recording completely and start meeting up in person. Even though we haven't met in person due to many reasons we have face-timed and talked during the whole process to make sure we have everything ready. 

    Today we face-timed for about 2 hours planning everything we would need for the recording. We talked about what cameras we were using, what clothes we had to bring for the characters, makeup, times and locations and many more. During the group meeting today we also wrote our script so we could have it ready for whenever we were going to record. The script is a very important factor to our recording process so we don't get lost. We also talked about what days of next week we would be meeting up, we're meeting up 3 days, 2 to record and 1 to edit. We want to edit together so we're all in the same page. 

    I know that today's post is a little bit shorter than my other ones but it's because I wanted to update you guys on what was happening. As I mentioned before, we talked about the script. In my following post I will be showing you guys the outcome and explaining it a little further. I promise I'll be updating you guys on the recording process super soon. Stay checking up so you guys don't miss anything. So excited to record! 

No comments:

Post a Comment