Sunday, February 28, 2021

Storyboard / Planning

     Hey guys! So, my teammates and I worked on the storyboard this week and I wanted to show you guys but first I'm going to explain a little further. In this storyboard we will show you guys a visual representation of what our film will look like. This is not the exact way our film will like but we're going to guide ourselves through the storyboard. This is technically a sneak peak of our film, hope you guys like it.


    Here is our storyboard. To explain a little more about the storyboard I wanted to say that it took us a while to get it done because while we were doing it we realized that there were more things we needed to plan, like exact places, times, etc. While doing this we gathered more information that we needed and our storyboard came out. I hope you guys enjoy it and I will be showing you guys the filming process in later posts. 

    I will also be including in this blog post our planning schedule so you guys have an idea of when you guys will getting newer posts relating the opening film. We will be recording really soon and I will be posting here a lot about it. We planned the days for the next couple of weeks whenever we would be recording so we could keep ourselves organized. 



    We will be working in between the schedules and individually too so I will also be posting things I research on my own. I hope you guys liked the posts and I will be posting again really soon so stay checking to find out more of what's happening with our blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment